Moped Riders Association Forum Index Moped Riders Association
Official Online Home of the IAAMR
  International Association for the Advancement of Moped Riders
  FAQFAQ    RulesRules    SearchSearch    LinksLinks   RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    MemberlistMemberlist    Private MessagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  Moped ForumsMoped Forums  Moped RepairMoped Repair  MRA StoreMRA Store  CalendarCalendar   

Any Riders in NC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moped Riders Association Forum Index -> Scooter Riders
Go to Bottom   View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevensj13
Net Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Any Riders in NC? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm new to the moped scene being 16 I just bought my first mode of transportation and was wondering if there are any guys in the Raleigh/Clayton/Fuquay Varina/Willow Springs/Garner area. I am in Willow Springs and am looking for some riding buddies. Groups or individuals. I ride a 1981 Honda Express SR NX50 blue and white, so if you see my bike parked somewhere, feel free to say hi! Thanks!
Harley Landis
Net Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: re: Any Riders in NC? Reply with quote

There's a group that meets up at various places in Raleigh, usually on weekends. You can join their local group at www.raleighscooter.org.

They offer tips and local sources for service and parts, so it may be worth your while to visit the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moped Riders Association Forum Index -> Scooter Riders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: