[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - Stay of the moped forum.....

Stay of the moped forum.....

A place within the MRA for scooter enthusiasts to exchange information.

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby donp » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:00 pm

who's crying besides don-o?
donp

Re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby benny » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:03 pm

benny
Net Rider

Re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby Uncle_robby » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:07 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love 50cc's!
Uncle_robby
Net Rider

Postby duck » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:18 pm

duck
Master Regional Rider

Postby Smitty » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:42 pm

very cool Duck..."nuff said".

;^)
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby Tab » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:21 pm

Joey resigned from the club (as per his request)...and his membership has been pulled.
Tab
Master Regional Rider

Re: re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby moimoimoi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:41 pm

"I have received numerous PMs stating that your icon is offensive. I do not feel it is appropriate for a site that invites 14 year olds to participate.
pedman "
kids see worse on MTV
moimoimoi
Net Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:56 pm

Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby moimoimoi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:12 pm

"I have received numerous PMs stating that your icon is offensive. I do not feel it is appropriate for a site that invites 14 year olds to participate.
pedman "
kids see worse on MTV
moimoimoi
Net Rider

Postby Targa5150 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:42 pm

50cc Of total Insanity -
HELP.. Im lost in Hillbilly hell!!!
My Ride - Yellow '05 Targa LX (45mph)
Targa5150
Distinguished Rider

Postby Smitty » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:28 pm

moimoimoi,

Joey also PM'd me, and told me as well that he was voluntarily resigning from the MRA. One thing that I would like for you to keep in mind is, that most of the Members here are adults, and some of us even have children, probably your age, and some even older. Some of us do not take kindly to you calling us liars, and insulting us as you are. As a Moderator myself, AND also as on that does my very best to get along with EVERYBODY, even I am truly offended by your attitude. I am very thankful for the group of Moderators that we have here on this forum, and I am friends with all of them...

Maybe you need to read back through our history here, and maybe by doing so you will learn a few things...such as , but not limited to, who the troublemakers have been, what fights were started by whom, and how they have been handled.

If it comes to a vote, I disagree that the Scooter forum was a bad idea (I'd ask for it to be given a chance to grow, in a more positive direction), and I agree with banning troublemakers!!!
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby moimoimoi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:21 pm

pedman "
kids see worse on MTV
moimoimoi
Net Rider

Postby mountainmoped » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:40 pm

Bryan
mountainmoped
Master Regional Rider

Return to Scooter Riders